Okay, let's have some fun and see how much we remember from the examples in the previous lessons. May have more than one answer, and/or answers may overlap. Ready? Let's begin:
1. Danced before the Lord ____________ A = Jesus
2. Asked for Wisdom and Discernment _______ B = Daniel
3. Prayed to die ____________ C = Hannah
4. Prayed three times per day _________ D = Elisha
5. Interceded for Sodom & Gomorrah ________ E = Job
6. Prayed face down ____________ F = David
7. Prayed for his servants eyes to be opened to the spiritual realm ______ G = Moses
8. Interceded for family, daily _________ H = Miriam
9. Was mistaken for drunk during a time of prayer ____________ I = Jabez
10. Asked for expanded territories & God's Hand upon his life ____________ J = Jonah
11. Interceded for "stiff-necked" people _______ K = Abraham
12. Had answer delayed due to warfare in heavenlies ________ L = Solomon
M = Elijah
13. Write out how you can have prayer be a natural part of your day to day life:
14. What are some hinderances to prayer?
15. What is an extension of our prayer life that the Lord enhabits?
16. When there are times that we are too distraught to pray, or unsure of how to pray, what can we rest assured of?
Answer Sheet Available
4-Given Ministries Prays
Join our mailing list today!