9/27/2015 0 Comments
Live the Life - Lesson 3
"I am living the life.", you say - but what does that mean? Answer the following truthfully:
1. Am I attending church consistently?
2. Why am I attending church?
3. Am I opening up my Bible on a regular basis? (outside of a church or Bible study group)
4. Do my family, friends and co-workers see me as a true follower of Christ (or do I blend in with the crowd)?
5. What is different about me - can others see a difference?
6. What areas do I need to allow Holy Spirit to change within myself to become the man or woman of God that He desires me to be?
7. Do I have anyone in my life to hold me accountable in my faith walk? Or, am I a lone ranger (with an attitude of "just Jesus and me"?
What does God's Word say about the way I am to live my life as one of His beloved children? Please read and write out your own interpretation of the following - and how it does apply, or how you need to apply it to your life.
Acts 2:42-47 Does this ring true in your life (in your Christian fellowship)?
"The whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love." Ephesians 4:16 - is this a regular part of your Church 'family'?
What are some ways you feel you can help your place of worship reach this type of 'family' / 'fellowship' lifestyle?
Leave a Reply.
4-Given Ministries Prays
Join our mailing list today!